Monday, November 14, 2011

Auditions: Devil's Vein: Monday, December 5, 4-8pm

Check an earlier post for exact time and location of audition.

If you are auditioning for a role not included in the sides I sent out to potential cast members please just choose an actor, learn the dialogue and we'll go from there. It's not so much as who you wanna be at this point, it's how well you can deliver natural, believable dialogue. I will have a form to fill out on the night of the audition asking you to list your preferences in order that you would like to be considered. The more characters you choose, the better the odds you will land a role.

Don't forget, the role of Kathy has no dialogue at the moment but definitely a scream or two.

Even if you are would like to be considered for the role of Old Man Conners or Mr. Canton, please learn the dialogue of one of the other actors so I can see how you deliver the lines.

The role of Jake has very little dialogue. Again, please learn the lines of an actor I sent to all potential cast members.

At the moment I am leaning toward an early February shoot but that isn't carved in stone yet. I will know by audition evening of the exact shoot dates, bar a blizzard, of course.

I will post more as we go along. Stay tuned. Remember also that I need a boom holder and a general PA if you know of anyone interested in helping out and having a little fun.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment