Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Loss

Thanks for being patient during the most trying time of my life. After 2-weeks in the hospital my mother passed away 2 days ago. I love her with all my heart. She is missed so much. She helped so many people during her lifetime. I am grateful to her for all she taught me over the years. She always put herself second when it came to her loved ones. She would not want me to grieve though it is impossible not to. But I get some comfort knowing that she lives. I love you mother.

With that said I plan to honor her wishes by trying to get things rolling around Blue Volcano Productions.

I will email all you soon.

I deleted my old Facebook account and now have a new one. Please join me at
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003077642417

Hope to set up auditions and meetings soon.

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment