Saturday, February 4, 2012

First rehearsal.

Our first rehearsal is behind us. It went well. I shot some casual tripod footage of some of the rehearsal to include in our behind-the-scenes feature for our DVD. I wasn't too concerned with perfect delivery this afternoon. This was the first time the cast and crew had been present together in the same room so it was much about allowing each piece of the puzzle to discover and get comfortable with its place in the big picture alongside the other pieces. I include myself in that analogy. I too am but a small piece of the larger picture. Each piece is important. Each is needed to deliver this project across the finish line.

I appreciate everyone's willingness to set aside time from their busy lives to come together to create something - with me - with each other. The cast and crew of Devil's Vein is not merely a group of talented individuals but wonderful individuals too. I am honored to work beside them in this fascinating and challenging process.

I can't wait to progress down the tracks with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment