Saturday, December 24, 2011

Scripts go out today.

Today I will email scripts out then take off a few days to celebrate Christmas with the family. On Monday I will get back to business. I now have to break the script down into a shooting script and compile my prop list so I can start buying what I need. I've already begun experimenting with shots that require special effects and blood. I won't go the CGI route. Never really cared for CGI. I will however determine which shots I can put off until after the 3-day shoot. Some shots, especially close-ups, and shots with stunt dummy doubles, can be acquired long after the actors have gone home and moved on to other projects. That way I don't have to spend a lot of time trying to get a particular shot right.

I'm excited about delving right in and getting this thing done. I think after we get over the end of the year hump, the new year will flash by at the blink of an eye so production day will arrive quickly. There's a lot to do. Lots of preparation. So much fun.

Okay, I have a few presents to wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment