Saturday, December 24, 2011

Scripts Sent

I posted something along these lines in our FB group but I'll pass it along to those of you who have yet to join or don't use FB. In part: I will go over it a time or two more but no major changes. I prefer you get comfortable with it in a general sense without memorizing it, more of a general context performance as opposed to a literal one. If there's typos forgive me. Thanks.

I still need to fill a few roles. Without at least the role of Mike filled I see no purpose in having a rehearsal as a couple of you mentioned so I am working on casting that very important role and hope to do so soon.

Another thing I will need from my cast is sizes of various attire: shirts, jeans, coats, shoes. Especially in the cases where things get bloody with your character .

That's about it. Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment