Saturday, December 31, 2011

Props & stuff

Got an awesome machete/sickle today. I definitely think you'd feel somewhat insecure if you were in the woods and someone was stalking you with it with the intent of separating your head from the rest of your body.  I can't wait to bloody it up.

Got a couple more supporters locally but nothing more online. I noticed that most of the horror online are only raising between $200-$400 of their goals. Ouch. Is the economy really that bad? I'll be glad when the holidays are behind us. Near is the time when everyone who says they want to be part the project will have to take it seriously or step off. I'm moving forward. I only want serious individuals involved.

Thus far we have enjoyed a mild winter, perhaps it will remain that way for the rest of the season with only occasional blasts of winter. This week I will check out the campground where we plan to shoot to see if it meets our needs.

I'm about 99% certain that I have filled all roles but one - the ghostly girl. I have a couple of reels to watch and about 3 YouTube videos sent to me before I make final decisions. Tonight I'm chilling with pizza, popcorn, and an independent movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment