Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Web Site

Hi guys. Just wanted to let you know that I just purchased the DevilsVeinMovie.com domain and will be building a website this coming week. This new site will be solely for movie related postings and updates regarding our upcoming movie. We appreciate you visiting often and supporting our endeavor.

I also want to wish everyone a happy new year, hope that it is healthy and prosperous for each of you.

I've been asked about additional help on the set of Devil's Vein. If you would like to contribute your time and expertise to the project I will gladly talk with you regarding the possibilities. However, all paid positions have been filled at this time so all additional help will be strictly volunteer with the only forms of payment being an end movie credit, a copy of the movie on DVD, and great experience on the set. Contact me if you wish to further explore your options.

This is an exciting project and I can't wait to get behind the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment