Monday, January 9, 2012

Bio's are in & site will soon launch

Moving forward on our website. Will soon post biographies and set it live. Want to thank everyone for getting them to me. I will be working with a fabulous and talented cast. I have to secure a location in Asheville for a rehearsal within the next 10 days or so. I look forward to it.

I still need a couple of actors and an actress to round out our cast.

Spent some time this afternoon watching backhoes, skid-steers, and dump trucks with my little guy. It was cool. One of the backhoes had a jackhammer on it and was pounding the sidewalk. He loved that. I think there were 4 backhoes going at once and we stood in the cold watching them like we were at a World Series game 7 in NY.

Tomorrow I am checking out a cabin, maybe two. 

Thanks for all the support, mostly local still, but support. I posted an ad in a national filmmaking magazine and that should garner some attention for our project soon. Things take time. It's a seed that will grow. Just needs a little nurturing and that's where we all come in. Make Devil's Vein YOUR film and spread the word.




No comments:

Post a Comment