Sunday, January 8, 2012

Busy day

Had to shoot over to Greenville today on business. Had a nice day.  Tomorrow I am scouting a nearby cabin for a potential location. The one I intended to use might not work out because of nearby neighbors and other factors. I would be seriously shocked if the Sheriffs Department didn't show up at least one of the nights we are shooting. Even if you tell the neighbors that there will be a lot of screaming in the night, one is bound to call the cops and what choice do they have but come out, even though I will touch base with them before production begins. They really can't take chances.

My midnight deadline for cast and crew biographies nears and I still haven't heard from everyone. Tomorrow I will begin to seek replacements for those who hasn't responded by midnight, even though given a two-week notice to do so unless I hear from them soon thereafter. I really like everyone I've met thus far so I hope they remain on board the Devil's Vein Express.

I also have to send a script to a potential cast member from Greenville. I'll see where that goes. He gave me a really convincing video audition about a week ago.  I think he would be a great addition to the cast. I'm looking forward to meeting him.

That's really about it. We are inching our way toward production. Let's see where the road leads and how many potholes will lie between its shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment