Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Co-Producer level of support

I have added a Co-Producer level of support on the 'Get Involved' page. The perks listed come with a $500 support donation. And, of course, I will love you forever :)

I'm going to eat some chips & salsa, drink a hot apple cider with black pepper, cinnamon & cayenne pepper and watch an episode or two of The Mary Tyler Moore Show with my wife. Sounds awesome. One of my favorite things in life - an episode of good old television, snacks, and a quiet evening with her.

Tomorrow I hope to feel at least 95% so I can tackle a few things involving the production.

I am going to need 3 tents, a bow with arrows, a machete, various camo clothing and/or military fatigue kind of clothing, and some miscellaneous lumber for a large sign. If anyone has any of this sitting around give me a holler. However, the tents might suffer a bit of damage so be forewarned and don't dig the one out of your 'End of Times' stash.

With that said, thank you for spending time out of your life to read this blog. If anyone ever wants to meet over in Asheville for a cup of coffee and movie production related things, I am over there about once a week. And don't worry, I won't bring the machete or bow. Ah, but I don't have them yet, do I?

Take care. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment