Saturday, October 8, 2011

So how much is 10-15 seconds worth?

Just watched an interesting film on YouTube for free entitled The Breakup Artist, 2004. It lists Ed Burns of Looking for Kitty, Brothers McMullen, and She's the One fame to name but a few. I like Ed Burns. He made his first movie, I think it was Brother's McMullen, for about $25,000 in NY and it was awesome in my opinion. I bring this up because he had a 10 second or so clip in the movie and maybe a line or two and that was it, yet his name was listed in the main credits to, of course, capitalize on his name. So I wonder how much Ed got for his brief role in The Breakup Artist (2004) - There are numerous movies of the same or similar titles. Regis Phibin or whatever his name is also made a brief appearance in the movie though his time was far longer on screen than Ed's. Hey Ed - come to Asheville. I might even give you a company T-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment