Monday, October 10, 2011

Script nearing completion

Though still feeling a little under the weather, I managed to work on my script for quite a while over the past two days. Funny how the characters seem to write the script and not me. A few scenes have been changed because they didn't feel right when I got to them. I am now comfortable that the story has become all it can be.

As stated in an earlier post, I may have to postpone the production to January or February if all my cards don't align. I will possibly need two additional crew members, a boom person and a production assistant. These two positions are a must before I set a definitive date to shoot. All else will fall into place. Though I'm happy to receive more portfolios and resumes I am confident that I can now fill my cast from the ones already received.

Today I plan to write more on my script and indulge in good coffee products.

No comments:

Post a Comment