Monday, October 10, 2011

Plethora of talent appears

I finally feel as though I indeed won't die from this damn cold or whatever it was that has hounded me for days. I actually feel human again. Ah, to feel human again when one is not. Anyway, I even scheduled a couple of meetings for tomorrow. Some great prospects came in today for cast and crew. I'm eager to meet with this talent. I really feel positive about recent turn-of-events that have lifted a heavy weight off my shoulders. I feel as though I can go headfirst into this production and wrap it up a few days later with what I need to edit together a great horror movie. I'm very excited and part of that excitement comes from meeting new talented individuals.

For all those actors/actresses who have contacted me, I will soon email a couple of pages of the script to you so you can learn the dialogue. I don't need to hear a lot to know if you are the one of not to be cast in a particular role. I need to find a location in Asheville that will let me hold a very informal audition. I will give at least a 2-week notice so you can prepare and clear your schedule for that brief time. I feel if you can't accommodate me at this time, you probably won't be able to accommodate me for 3 days of production. Anyway, I appreciate your interest.

That's about it for tonight. Thanks and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment